Importance Of Adequate Car Insurance
According to the National Highway Traffic Administration, an automobile accident occurs every sixty seconds. That’s once every minute and adds up to almost fifteen hundred accidents every day. Because of these high statistics, chances are good that you may find yourself involved in one of these accidents throughout the course of your lifetime. Fortunately, you have the benefit of being able to purchase high quality auto insurance to ensure that you and your assets are protected anytime you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of an accident.
Types Of Insurance
When you purchase a Fort Myers auto insurance policy, you will have the option of adding several different types of insurance. Some examples are:
- Medical coverage, which pays the medical expenses of the driver and those in your insured automobile in the event of an accident.
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability, which keeps you protected from loss for injuries and any property damage that is caused in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist, which protects you in the event of an accident with an uninsured driver.
- Comprehensive coverage, which protects you from damage caused from things other than a vehicle collision.
- Collision coverage, which protects you from loss in the case of an accident.
Each insurance policy is different, and purchasing the right one is a matter of sitting down with an agent and asking questions and discussing possible scenarios. At the end of the day, your peace of mind is worth the time to do a little digging with your insurance agent.